FILTERED: BOILING | CHILLED
Enjoy pure-tasting boiling, chilled and sparkling water instantly with Zenith HydroTap, powered by our most advanced G5 technology.
Sitting beneath a sleek and stylish tap, the HydroTap houses the latest in advanced energy efficient technology.
Sleek design meets slick function
- With simple, intuitive controls including continuous flow to fill bottles and coming in seven ultra-modern finishes, HydroTap Classic Plus will add designer style to any kitchen.
Smarter and more personalised
- Create your preferred settings with a few touches using the optimised new menu in the HydroTap G5 command centre. Select energy modes and usage settings for easier customisation.
Setting the hygiene standard
- Zenith HydroTap G5 has SteriTouch antimicrobial protection impregnated within key water surfaces as well as on the new Classic Plus touch-pad for enhanced hygiene.
- Tap: Zenith HydroTap CLASSIC PLUS Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure: Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection: 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements: Cold
- Water Valves: Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating: 1.44kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply: 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- Dimensions: W280mm x D455mm x D333mm
- Product Approvals: WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- Warranty: 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
- Zenith HydroTap is available in a range of coloured options
- Popular finishes: Whether you opt for a classic Chrome, Brushed Chrome or stylish Matte Black, our range of timeless popular finishes has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
- Platinum finish options: Taking the HydroTap from a kitchen appliance you can't live without to a striking design accessory, our platinum finish options include stylish metallic finishes, each stunning in its own right. For these options please ask in store.
Please note: All coloured tap options except Chrome are made to order with a 6-8 week lead time from point of order.