FILTERED: BOILING | CHILLED
UNFILTERED: HOT + COLD (Ambient)
The ultimate in functionality, the All-In-One Celsius Arc is fitted over your sink and offers filtered, boiling and chilled drinking water, plus unfiltered hot and cold water from a single tap. And it's all wrapped up in Zenith's enduringly stylish Arc design.
Enjoy pure-tasting boiling and chilled water instantly alongside unfiltered hot and cold water for washing up. So there's no need for a separate mixer tap.
Zenith HydroTap, powered by our most advanced G5 technology. The system features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection and customisable settings including boiling water safety mode, 2 energy saving modes including ON/OFF timers and 2 hour sleep mode, 'Quiet' mode with automated intelligent fan speed adjustment, SteriTouch antimicrobial protection impregnated into key water paths for enhanced hygiene, 100% water efficient air cooled technology, and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Tap: Zenith HydroTap Design Range CELSIUS All-In-One ARC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure: Min 170kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection: 1/2" BSP (G1/2)
- Water Supply Requirements: Cold and Hot
- Water Valves: Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating: 1.8kW 220-240V 50Hz
- Power Supply: 1 x 10 Amp socket outlet
- Dimensions: W280mm x D455mm x D333mm
- Product Approvals: WaterMark, RCM, ARC
- Wels Rating: 5 Star, 5.5 litres
- Warranty: 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
- Zenith HydroTap is available in a range of coloured options
- Popular finishes: Whether you opt for a classic Chrome, Brushed Chrome or stylish Matte Black, our range of timeless popular finishes has been designed to sit seamlessly in a wide range of kitchen designs, from contemporary to traditional.
- Platinum finish options: Taking the HydroTap from a kitchen appliance you can't live without to a striking design accessory, our platinum finish options include stylish metallic finishes, each stunning in its own right. For these options please ask in store.
Please note: All coloured tap options except Chrome are made to order with a 6-8 week lead time from point of order.