Sanifloor 3 enables the installation of a walk in shower allowing shower tray to be installed at a lower level.
The pump performs dual functions by sucking water from the shower and pumping it away to be connected to an existing sewer line. This enables a hob-less shower installation even where gravity drainage can't be achieved.
- Dual function suction pump to evacuate water from shower
- 3m vertical lift or 30m horizontal push (and lesser combinations of both)
- 30L / min flow rate compatible with high flow showers
- Can locate pump up to 3m horizontally from floor grate
- Can locate pump up to 30cm vertically above level of the shower tray
- Suction line, floor grate and fixing materials provided
- Shower grate to suit a moulded shower tray
Made in France to the highest standards, needs to be installed by a licensed plumber. Watermark approved.
Also available with a shower grate to suit a hob-less walk in shower (Sanifloor 1) - see related products below