Combining good looks with technology and a realistic looking log set.
A modern take on the freestanding fireplace with two models to choose from, the Neo Plinth or the Neo Console. A choice of framing options are also available.
With the Neo's advanced design, you'll require less energy to heat your room, which means lower running costs.
Back-to-basics simple infra-red remote makes operation easy and stress-free, or upgrade to Wi-Fi capability with our Wi-Fi module retrofit kit - ask in store for details. This will need to be fitted by a licensed gasfitter.
Suitable for living rooms and open plan areas.
Heating areas (up to)
- Upper North Island: 107 m2
- Central and lower North Island: 93 m2Â
- South Island: 69m2
The Neo draws air for combustion from the room. Adequate ventilation must be calculated by the gasfitter as per AS/NZS 5601.1.
- Flueing: Inner Ã100 mm, outer Ã150 mm. Appliance must be installed with a Rinnai flue system (not included in price)
- Ignition: Continuous spark electronic ignition
- Temperature control: Operated using a basic infra-red remote, or for more features such as timers and thermostatic control, by using a Wi-Fi module (purchased separately) and using the Rinnai Wi-Fi fireplace controller app.
- Safety devices: Overheat switch, electrical fuse, and flame failure sensing system
- General clearances: The minimum clearances listed below are measured from the edge of the inner glass.
- Above - 400 mm
- Sides - 400 mm (includes side walls)
- In front - 1000 mm
- Behind - 75 mm
Please note: This price includes the engine, outer kit, and frame, it does not include flueing.