If you want plenty of heating but only have a small space to fit a gas fire, the Compact 2 is the fire for you.
The Rinnai Compact 2 has been deliberately designed to get into those tighter spaces, whether it's an existing masonry chimney or a smaller living room. It's easy to retrofit and it looks terrific.
Key benefits and features:
- Frame options: Range of frames to update any living space
- Small and safe: Overheat switch and flame-failure detectors are part of the safety specifications
- 2-speed convection fan: Quickly and effectively disperses the heat
- Easy installation: Shallow firebox will fit most existing fireplaces
- Manual controls: Operation is easy push button controls
- Domestic heating appliance suitable for living rooms and open plan areas.
- Heating area 50-77 m² (depending on where you live in NZ).
Please bear in mind that the Compact 2 has a robust fan which is audible, especially in smaller rooms. If the operating noise of the gas fireplace plays a significant factor in your purchase decision we always recommend viewing a working model.
Gas type: Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
General clearances around the Compact 2
- The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with the fire. In some cases curtains may need restraining.
- The 1000mm clearance above is the clearance to the ceiling. The 300mm side clearance includes side walls.