Enjoy purified water at every outlet in the house. WH2-30 is designed for mains water supplies reducing chlorine, taste & odour, chemicals and sediment in your water for the budget-conscious householder, giving good general purpose filtration.
This system protects and prolongs life of appliances throughout your home and features long-life filter cartridges. It offers low pressure and flow drops which is important when multiple taps are used simultaneously throughout the day.
The Puretec WH Series is a logical choice for people concerned about sediments and chemicals in drinking water or when showering and will improve quality of life. The system provides spring water quality water throughout the house and is affordable for all.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to install.
- Large capacity for carbon cartridge.
- Dual stage which means longer cartridge life.
- Excellent chlorine reduction.
- Peace of mind with whole house filtration.
- No moving parts.
- No chemicals.
- Low maintenance.
- Chlorine, taste & odour reduction.
- Protects and prolongs life of appliances.
- No power required.
- Model: WH2-30
- Size of Residence: Small to Medium
- Maximum Flow: 30 Lpm
- Maximum Pressure: 520 kPa
- Connection: 1" BSP [25 mm]
- Replacement Cartridge:
- Sediment Filter Cartridge: PX05MP1
- Taste & Odour Removal: CB10MP1
- Warranty: 10 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge.
^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges.
*Micron Rating is nominal.