Schweigen, the makers of New Zealand's first silent kitchen rangehoods, now offer a range of powerful bathroom extraction fans featuring the same silent technology.
The Schweigen Silent Bathroom Fan range removes steam and odours in seconds, preventing condensation and protecting your bathroom investment. And with a range of modern vent styles, Schweigen will compliment any bathroom design. But they're not only for bathrooms. The Schweigen Silent Bathroom Fan range is the perfect solution for removing odours or preventing condensation in laundries, offices and garages too.
The Schweigen Classic is the base model and retrofits into an existing ceiling. The system comes with a standard round ceiling vent, a German-made IsoDrive Motor and all necessary ducting. Air is extracted outside by an exterior mounted motor, removing steam & odours silently.
- Universal mounting options - Roof/Wall/Eaves
- Patented anti-water intrusion, weather protection system (IPX4 rated)'
- Acoustic dome with super quiet, long vane, backward curved centrifugal fan
- Motor can be mounted up to 3 metres from the vent
- Install vents up to 2 rooms
- 5 Year Warranty on the motor
- German Manufactured IsoDrive motor removes steam and odours quickly and quietly
- With up to 900m3/hr (250 l/s) of air extraction, the IsoDrive motors efficiently remove steam and odours while eliminating condensation from mirrors, glass and windows
- Hygienically removes steam, odours and airborne bacteria without the use of harmful chemicals
- New Zealand's most energy efficient venting system, using only 62 watts of electricity
- Easy to install by a professional
- Can be installed and vented to 2 rooms - with optional DVK500 kit
- Schweigen offers a comprehensive 5-year in-home warranty on the IsoDrive motor.