For Dedicated Tank Water pumping, filtration and UV disinfection, this system is a factory matched rainwater management and treatment package. Also, may be suitable for bore and surface water treatment - subject to water quality.
This proven treatment system is pre-assembled and supplied in its own tamper-proof enclosure and is simple to install.
Includes the Davey Dynadrive 90-11 and Rainbank RB2 partnered with the KMCXS.
The UV disinfection systems include a Davey pressure pump, Microlene 20 micron (Poly Pleated) filtration for sediment reduction and 1 micron (Poly Spun) filtration for cyst reduction and is followed by our trusted Davey Steriflo UV disinfection technology for water safety.
- Three stage treatment process for Tankwater providing clean safe disinfected water
- Provides pressure boosting and control Xtra Smart Controller with LCD colour display for ease of use including optional system module add ons for system monitoring
- Built in automatic cooling fan for when internal temperatures exceed 35 degrees
- 56.8 lpm recommended max flow (suitable for up to 7 outlets turned on at the same time)
- 0.72kW Power Consumption
- Inlet: 32mm FBSP
- Outlet: 25mm FBSP
- 65m Head
- Black finish
- AS20DD - 2 Year Warranty & Warranty Terms as per KMCXS for Filtration and disinfection system
- KMCXS- 10 Years on Stainless Steel Chamber, 3 Years on electrical controller, 12 months on Filter Housing
- DD90-11 - 2 Year Warranty