Newline has a comprehensive range of styles and sizes to suit individual design briefs, but alternatively we can custom manufacture tile showers and trays to meet specific custom requirements.
All Newline tile showers are supplied with a ProFinish Tile Tray specifically desiged to match the door style and size and complete your shower enclosure.
Choosing Your Tile Shower
- Select the door style and shape that fits with the overall design of your bathroom.
- Measure the shower dimensions (wall lining to wall lining).
- Select the standard size shower to fit your dimensions.
- Confirm waste style (standard tile waste or channel drain).
- Confirm door hinge from either left or right hand side.
- Can't find a shower from our standard range to fit your needs? We can customise for you.
- Made in New Zealand.
- 8mm safety glass to New Zealand standards.
- 2 metre high door and returns.
- Wet area shower.
- Semi-frameless door.
- Optional seals supplied.
- Supplied with ProFinishTM Tile Tray (waste not included).
- ProFinishTM Tile Tray standard with 60x60mm hob and centre waste position.
- Please state A or B configuration when ordering 2 sided.
- Sealant pack included.
- Tapware, tiles, waterproofing, finishing trim, waste, shelves and accessories not included.
- Can be adapted for use with a recessed ProFinishTM Tile Tray.
- Waste position can be modified.
- Channel drain option available on request.