560w x 2045h with 3kW Element
Peter Cocks Duplex Stainless Steel mains pressure cylinders are manufactured to meet New Zealand minimum energy performance standards (NZ MEPS) and are independently approved to deliver optimum water temperature and sustained performance.
- Coil options for solar and wetback/boiler systems
- Duplex Stainless Steel barrel to withstand high temperature without damage to the cylinder
- 45, 90, 135, 180, 200, 250, 300 and 350 litre capacity
- Lower power usage through better insulation
- Energy efficient – NZ MEPS Compliant
- Adjustable Thermostat to control water temperature
- Double element option for quick heat recovery
- 2 and 3 kilowatt element options
- Corrosion resistant
- Longer lifetime
- Lightweight & easy to install
Our smart design and manufacturing process ensures a long life, high performance hot water cylinder. We have so much confidence in the quality of our cylinders that we provide a 10 year warranty* when installed in accordance with all relevant building codes and standards.
* Stainless steel cylinders are guaranteed for 10 years. The remaining parts of the unit carry a 12 month warranty (element & thermostat).