Blending functionality and style, the Symmetry RDV3611 from Rinnai will be the focal point of your living environment. The fire features cost-saving efficiency, design versatility and leading innovations to help keep your home warm and healthy throughout the year.
The Rinnai Symmetry RDV3611 is a direct vent inbuilt gas fireplace with a glass front and convection fan, operated with a remote control (7-day programmable timer).
Suitable for living rooms and open plan areas. Recommended for installations into a false (mock) chimney. Not suitable for retrofitting into an existing masonry fireplace.
Heating areas (up to)
- Upper North Island: 120 m2
- Central and lower North Island: 83 m2
- South Island: 71m2
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG, please select from the dropdown
- Flueing: Twin skin flue. Inner 100 mm, outer 170 mm. Appliance must be installed with a Rinnai supplied flue system. Maximum flue height is 5.4 m.
N.B: For windy areas such as Wellington, coastal properties, and elevated properties on hills we recommend an additional flue component call the DV high wind vertical cowl protection kit (R3655). It is designed to wrap around the flue cowl to reduce wind entering the flue and causing flame disturbances.
- Ignition: Integrated sparker to pilot
- Temperature control: Thermostatic, temperature control range 7-32 Â°C
- Safety devices: Light to pilot, delayed ignition, overheat switch, electronic flame supervision (flame failure), and combustion chamber pressure relief.
- General clearances: The minimum clearances listed below are measured from the edge of the inner glass.
- Above - 400 mm
- Sides - 400 mm (includes side walls)
- In front - 1000 mm
Please note: This price includes the engine and frame, it does not include flueing.