Portable, powerful and energy efficient
- Energy-efficiency: Outputting 90% of energy used
- Outstandingly effective: Using a new, very powerful, low-emission ceramic burner
- Portable and powerful: These heaters reach the set temperature of the room up to 41% quicker than reverse cycle air conditioning units*
- For the convenience of operating the heater between standby or on, as well as adjusting the temperature up or down.
- This function will automatically operate the appliance before the programmed start time so the room will be preheated to the set temperature when the timer comes on.
- Allows you to program the appliance to come on for two separate periods each day, one period in the morning and one period in the evening.
- No exposed flame, cool to touch cabinet**, and child lock as standard. Rinnai do not recommend unflued portable heaters if there are children in the house suffering from asthma or other respiratory illnesses. In these homes we recommend the home is heated using an Energysaver or one of the many products Rinnai offer that are endorsed by the Sensitive Choice program of the Asthma Foundation.
* Reference Vipac Report 870127_TST_003526
** Louvre component of the heater will still be hot
Please note: Room sizing is important. This heater modulates to a low setting, and does not turn off. It is important that the room is of sufficient size that it will not overheat when the heater is on low - please see below for more information.
- Domestic and commercial heating appliance, suitable for open plan areas. Can heat up to 95 m² (depending on geographical location).
- This heater must not be installed in a room smaller than 62.5 m³ .
- This is an unflued appliance and is not suitable for; bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, saunas, or spa rooms.
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG. Specify gas type at time of purchase.
Appliance cannot be converted.
|Operation and Installation Guide||Download|