For Rinnai's latest range of premium gas fires, the Linear Collection, Rinnai’s designers took their inspiration from Aotearoa’s unique landscapes. They hand selected driftwood washed up on our wild West Coast beaches, and stones to match those shaped by our rivers and tides. These were painstakingly recreated as perfectly lifelike ceramics.
Rinnai’s engineers then reinvented gas fire technology so flames burn more realistically and embers glow more brightly. Finally, they captured the flames in frameless panoramic enclosures, leaving next to nothing between you and the flickering warmth. The end result is the all-new Linear gas fire collection from Rinnai.
This is a beautiful-looking fire, thanks largely to its impressive flame height and Rinnai’s highly realistic logs, painstakingly recreated to look exactly like the real thing. To give you the very best view, the glass has an anti-reflective coating, which ensures the view of your fire is as pristine as possible.
All fires in the Linear Collection are available in both single and double-sided variants.
Suitable for Indoor installations only. Living rooms and open plan areas. The versatile power flue system makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
- Upper North Island, up to 106 m²
- Central and Lower North Island, up to 74 m²
- South Island, up to 62 m²
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG
General clearances around the Linear when operating
- The Linear must not be installed where curtains or other combustible materials (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come into contact with it. In some cases curtains may need restraining. The 400 mm side clearance includes side walls. The 1000 mm clearance is in front of the fire.
Please note: This price includes the engine and burn media, it does not include flueing.