For Rinnai's latest range of premium gas fires, the Linear Collection, Rinnai's designers took their inspiration from Aotearoa's unique landscapes. They hand selected driftwood washed up on our wild West Coast beaches, and stones to match those shaped by our rivers and tides. These were painstakingly recreated as perfectly lifelike ceramics.
Rinnai's engineers then reinvented gas fire technology so flames burn more realistically and embers glow more brightly. Finally, they captured the flames in frameless panoramic enclosures, leaving next to nothing between you and the flickering warmth. The end result is the all-new Linear gas fire collection from Rinnai.
This is a beautiful-looking fire, thanks largely to its impressive flame height and Rinnai's highly realistic logs, painstakingly recreated to look exactly like the real thing. To give you the very best view, the glass has an anti-reflective coating, which ensures the view of your fire is as pristine as possible.
All fires in the Linear Collection are available in both single and double-sided variants.
Suitable for Indoor installations only
Living rooms and open plan areas. The versatile power flue system (additional cost - please ask in store for a price for your individual flue requirements) makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
- Upper North Island, up to 123mÂ²
- Central and Lower North Island, up to 85mÂ²
- South Island, up to 71mÂ²
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG
- Convection fan: 2-speed fan. Heat is distributed from the top of the appliance.
- Flueing (not included in price): Power flue. Inner 50 mm, outer 70-80 mm. Appliance MUST be installed with a Rinnai flue system.
- Ignition: Continuous spark electronic ignition.
- Temperature control: The Linear can be operated using the basic infra-red remote, or for more features, such as timers and thermostatic control, using Rinnai's Wi-Fi fireplace controller app available from the Apple App store or Google Play.
- Safety devices: Flame failure sensing system, pressure relief, overheat safety switch, air temperature sensor, thermal fuse, overcurrent fuse, and spark detectors.
- General clearances: The minimum clearances listed below are measured from the edge of the inner glass.
- Above - 400 mm
- Sides - 400 mm (includes side walls)
- In front - 1000 mm
Please note: This price includes the engine and burn media, it does not include flueing.