The Rinnai Evolve 952 provides a modern impact to any room and boasts a high heat output of up to 8.1kW. Choose between modern burn media or traditional logs and a choice of two frames. What's more, with the Rinnai power flue system the fire can be installed where other fires cannot go.
Back to basics simple infra-red remote for easy operation, or for more features such as timers and thermostatic control, use the Rinnai Wi-Fi fireplace controller app, available from the App Store or Google Play.
Important: Evolve fires manufactured from April 2019 have inbuilt Wi-Fi capability. You can easily determine this as the operation guide provided with your fire will have a section on Wi-Fi control. If you don't have inbuilt Wi-Fi capability and you want Wi-Fi control, a Wi-Fi module is available for purchase - ask in store for details. This will need to be fitted by a licensed gasfitter.
Suitable for living rooms and open plan areas. The versatile power flue system makes for easy installation in almost any living space, including bedrooms.
Heating areas (up to)
- Upper North Island: 129 m2
- Central and lower North Island: 77 m2
- South Island: 65m2
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG, please select from the dropdown
- Convection fan: 3-speed fan. Heat is distributed from the top of the appliance.
- Flueing: Power flue. Inner 50 mm, outer 70-80 mm. Appliance MUST be installed with a Rinnai flue system (not included in price)
- Ignition: Continuous spark electronic ignition
- Temperature control: The Evolve can be operated using the basic infra-red remote, or for more features, such as timers and thermostatic control, using Rinnai's Wi-Fi fireplace controller app available from the App Store or Google Play.
- Safety devices
- Flame failure sensing system
- Pressure relief
- Overheat safety switch
- Air temperature sensor
- Thermal fuse
- Overcurrent fuse
- Spark detector.
- General clearances: The minimum clearances listed below are measured from the edge of the inner glass.
- Above - 400 mm
- Sides - 400 mm (includes side walls)
- In front - 1000 mm
Please note: This price includes the engine, outer kit, and frame, it does not include flueing.