Rinnai enamel mains pressure indoor hot water cylinders offer exceptional performance and reliability under a wide variety of water conditions. With a range of slim diameters, they are an easy replacement option for your old electric hot water cylinder.
Peace of mind
NZ designed and engineered and backed by Rinnai after sales support and a 7 year warranty*
- Curved element design ensures 98% of water is heated
- No cylinder wrap required, all Rinnai cylinders meet the NZ Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPS)
- Smart Cylinder option also available
- Large range of sizes (30-300 L), there's an electric hot water cylinder to suit every need
- Easy replacement, 488 mm and 590 mm diameter, matches traditional NZ cylinder sizes
- Auto reset thermostat option available for solar and hot water heat pump applications
Future proof your home
- Eco inlet connection allows connection to an open loops hot water heat pump now or in the future.
- Indoor installations
- Mains and low pressure systems
- Residential water heating applications
- 250 and 300 L, suitable for connecting to a hot water heat pump system
Not suitable as a pool or spa heater.