Enjoy a warm welcome home with the Rinnai Ember, the little hottie that offers a stunning glow of a wood fire, the superior warmth of a gas fire, and none of the hard work!
A small gas fire with compact dimensions suitable for new builds and renovations. The Rinnai Ember is available in two sizes and delivers over 5 kW of heat output.
With stunning burn media options, large viewable flame area, and frame choices to suit your lifestyle.
Back-to-basics simple infra-red remote makes operation easy and stress-free, or upgrade to Wi-Fi capability with our Wi-Fi module retrofit kit - ask in store for details. This will need to be fitted by a licensed gasfitter.
Suitable for masonry installations and installations into a mock (false) chimney in open plan areas and living rooms. For masonry installations, the chimney cavity needs to be at least 200 x 200 mm in order to fit the colinear flexi flue.
Heating areas (up to)
- Upper North Island: 96m2
- Central and lower North Island: 66m2
- South Island: 56m2
Room size consideration
Smaller rooms will heat up quickly, and due to the efficiency of the appliance, the fire will turn to a low setting once the set temperature has been reached.
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG, please select from the dropdown
- Convection fan: 120 V AC 50 Hz 2-speed centrifugal blower. Heat is distributed from the top of the appliance.
- Flueing (not included in price):
- Masonry - Colinear flexi flue, air intake Ã 75 mm, exhaust Ã 100 mm. Appliance must be installed with a Rinnai Ember flue system. Refer below comment regarding the DV high wind vertical cowl protection kit.
- Mock chimney - Colinear (air intake Ã75 mm, exhaust Ã100 mm) to coaxial direct vent flueing (inner Ã100 mm, outer Ã170 mm). Appliance must be installed with a Rinnai Ember flue system.
N.B: For windy areas such as Wellington, coastal properties, and elevated properties on hills we recommend an additional flue component call the DV high wind vertical cowl protection kit (R3655). It is designed to wrap around the flue cowl to reduce wind entering the flue and causing flame disturbances.
- Ignition: 230-240 V AC 50 HZ high voltage electronic spark generation unit.
- Temperature control: Operated using a basic infra-red remote, or for more features such as timers and thermostatic control, by using a Wi-Fi module (purchased separately) and using the Rinnai Wi-Fi fireplace controller app.
- Safety devices: Flame failure sensing system, pressure relief, overheat safety switch, air temperature sensor, thermal fuse, overcurrent fuse, and spark detector.
- General clearances: The minimum clearances listed below are measured from the edge of the inner glass.
- Above - 400 mm
- Sides - 400 mm (includes side walls)
- In front - 1000 mm
Please note: This price includes the engine, frame, and burn media, it does not include flueing.
A smaller version, the Ember 600 is also available.