Current Promotion: Receive your choice of frame for FREE when you purchase the Ember 600 Gas Fire
Enjoy a warm welcome home with the new Rinnai Ember, the little hottie that offers the stunning glow of a wood fire, the superior warmth of a gas fire - and none of the hard work!
A small gas fire with compact dimensions suitable for both new builds and renovations, the Rinnai Ember is available in two sizes and delivers over 5 kW of heat output.
With stunning burn media options, large viewable flame area and frame choices to suit your style.
- Available in Natural Gas or LPG
- Choice of Black or Titanium Frame
- Ceramic logs or River stone burn media
Suitable for Masonry installations and installations into a mock (false) chimney in open plan areas and living rooms
- Please select the frame options to suit your installation situation
- 4-sided frame for mock chimney installations
- 3-sided frame for masonry installations or mock chimney installations with a hearth
Heating areas up to:
- Upper North Island: 85 m²
- Central and lower North Island: 74 m²
- South Island: 55 m²
- Masonry installations - chimney cavity needs to be at least 200 x 200 mm in order to fit the colinear flexi flue.
- Room size - smaller rooms will heat up quickly, and due to the efficiency of the appliance, the heater will turn to a low flame setting once the set temperature has been reached.
- For efficient performance Rinnai recommends installing the fire as close to the floor as possible. If the unit is installed higher up the wall the movement of air from the convection fan, depending on the room configuration, could create draughts.
General clearances around the Ember when operating:
- The clearances shown below, measured from the edge of the outer glass, are minimum clearances unless otherwise stated.
- The appliance must not be installed where curtains or other combustibles (coffee tables, couches etc.) could come onto contact with it. In some cases curtains may need restraining.
- The 400 mm side clearance includes side walls. The 1000 mm clearance is in front of the fire.
A larger version, the Ember 700 is also available.