New Zealand's traditional electric cylinder. Manufactured in New Zealand since the 1930's, this is the smart choice if you're looking for a low cost, high efficiency replacement.
- Low pressure indoor residential and commercial water heating applications
- Maximum operating pressures up to 76 kPa
- Left, right, or bottom plumbing connections
Not suitable as a pool or spa heater.
Range of sizes
- Extensive range of capacities and sizes means hot water cylinder replacement is easy
- No cylinder wraps required, all cylinders meet NZ MEPS.
- Connection to existing plumbing is easy with triple inlets, just choose left, right, or bottom for your cold water inlet.
- Please contact your store to discuss the following options:
- Undersink range - Perfect if you need a little extra hot water. Four sizes available 9-44 Litres
- Wetback options - Many wood, pellet fires, or burner systems can have a wetback fitted to them. A wetback can work as a valuable supplement to your hot water system
- Other size variations or custom built options.