The Rinnai Compact Controller is our smallest, most affordable model.
Digital controllers allow you to select the exact temperature of the hot water at the outlet.
This has a number of benefits:
- Safety, especially if you have young children, the hot water can be pre-set to a child-safe level
- No need to mix hot and cold water, this reduces the affect of temperature spiking when another tap in the building is turned on
- You use your continuous flow unit more efficiently as less gas is required to heat water to 40°C (typical shower temperature) than at 55°C (default temperature without controllers)
- Highlights any problems (disruption in gas supply etc.) by displaying error codes on the controller
Rinnai INFINITY installations with a Rinnai controller receive an extended warranty.
Installations with a Rinnai INFINITY continuous flow gas hot water heater installed, refer compatible water heater models below.
Each remote controller can be individually programmed, however the water heater can only deliver one set temperature at any time.
Rinnai water controllers cannot be used with Rinnai INFINITY units connected to solar systems, or when a Rinnai iHeat is installed.
Controllers are water resistant, however, durability is improved when positioned outside the shower recess. All deluxe water controllers must be installed at least 400 mm above the highest part of a sink, basin, or bath.
Compatible with the following Rinnai water heater models and controllers
- Rinnai INFINITY A Series range
- Rinnai INFINITY EF range
- Rinnai INFINITY HD range
- Rinnai INFINITY XR range
- Rinnai INFINITY Wireless Controller (MC502S and MC503S)
- Deluxe Kitchen Controller (MC-100V)
- Deluxe Bathroom Controller (MC-BC-100V)
A maximum of four water controllers can be fitted. Any combination of the deluxe, compact, and wireless controllers can be used within the following parameters:
- Only ONE master can be installed. This can be a Kitchen Deluxe, Compact, or Wireless Controller.
- Up to two Bathroom Deluxe Controllers can be installed.
- Fourth controller in any installation must be a Compact or Wireless Controller.
- Comes with All controllers come with 15 m of cable.
- Available temp. settings 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48, 50, 55 °C (60, 65 °C HD models)
- Note regarding colour Off white with a grey touch pad.
|Operation and Installation Guide||Download|