Solace features a single ended reclined back support with a spacious foot area to create ample space in a shower over bath situation
1675x750x450 (featured here) or 1800x800x465mm
- Reclining back rest at one end
- End waste position
- Supplied with convenient âall in oneâ pop up waste and overflow â overflow fitting acts as the control to release the waste
- Ideal for use in a shower over bath situation
- Made from easy to clean sanitary grade Lucite acrylic which retains water temperature better than some materials
- Sandwich construction base for optimum strength
- Optional factory fitted 15mm aluminium upstands are recommended when bath is positioned against a wall
- Upstands enable a water tight seal between the bath and wall lining or tiles allowing the installer to apply the sealant above the baths surface, preventing a visable seal that can discolour or mould
- Factory fitted bath frame available
- Wall lining and swing panel options available
Athena uses the latest innovation in spa jets with all Liquid and Solace spa and hydrotherapy baths being fitted with the sleek modern styling of c-lenda spa jets.
With c-lendaâs patented ergonomic technology, jets are almost flush with the sides of the bath, creating a smooth near continuous surface.
Athena is the only New Zealand spa bath manufacturer to use this pioneering technology which offers the ultimate in both comfort and style.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND