Crafted from duplex stainless steel and designed for durability, the quality of these cylinders is outstanding. Packed with features, easy to install, and able to be connected to solar or heat pump installations, they are our premium hot water cylinder.
Peace of mind
- Our range of stainless steel mains pressure hot water cylinders comes with a long 10 year limited warranty on the cylinder*. It's backed by Rinnai after sales support and like all our cylinders they are NZ designed and engineered.
Future proof your home
- Connect to a hot water heat pump or solar system with the extra eco inlet connection** now or in the future.
- Install as a low pressure system then connect, without replacing your cylinder, to the luxury of mains pressure when you are ready.
- Curved element design ensures 98% of the water is heated
- Cold water inlet tubes deliver water to the bottom of the cylinder to avoid mixing water
- No cylinder wraps required, all Rinnai cylinders meet the NZ Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPs)
- Lightweight, stainless steel makes transport and installation a breeze
- Low maintenance, no sacrificial anode to maintain
- Smart cylinder option also available - see related products
- Please contact your store to discuss the following options:
- Second elements to make recovery times quicker and making it less likely you'll run out of water
- Auto reset thermostat option so that cylinders can be solar or hot water heat pump ready
- Other size variations.
* Please see the owner and installer guide for full warranty details
** Excludes the 135 L cylinder