ON PROMOTION & Be in a chance to WIN a....
MAN CAVE or SHE SHED FITOUT !!!! Click here
(see also download - 'Competition Terms and Conditions')
Promotion runs from 1 May to 31 July 2017.
AND Save $290.00 off normal Website retail pricing!
HJ Cooper by Rinnai enamel mains pressure hot water cylinders offer exceptional performance and reliability. With a range of slim diameters, they are an easy replacement option for your old electric hot water cylinder.
- ME18048830 = 180 L (3 kW) 488x1660 3kW
Peace of mind
- Backed by Rinnai after sales support
- Curved element design ensures 98% of water is heated
- No cylinder wraps required, all HJ Cooper cylinders meet NZ MEPS
MEPS = Minimum Energy Performance Standard
- Large range of sizes (30-300 L), there's an electric hot water cylinder to suit
- Easy replacement, 488 mm and 590 mm diam. matches traditional NZ cylinder sizes
- Auto reset thermostat option available for solar and hot water heat pump applications
Future proof your home
Eco inlet connection allows connection to an open loop hot water heat pump now or in the futureâsaving you up to 60% on your power bill.
Install as a low pressure system then connect, without replacing your cylinder, to the luxury of mains pressure when you are ready.
- Type: Internal
- Sizes Available: 30, 50, 90, 135,180, 250, 300 (see below)
- Max pressure: 850 kPa
- kW: 1.5, 2 or 3kW
- Curved element: Yes
- Wetback Option: No
- Solar Enabled: No
- Heat pump ready: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Years
OTHER Models and capacities available
- ME03040015 = 30 L (1.5 kW)
- ME03040020 = 30 L (2 kW)
- ME05048815 = 50 L (1.5 kW)
- ME05048820 = 50 L (2 kW)
- ME09048820 = 90 L (2 kW)
- ME09048830 = 90 L (3 kW)
- ME13548820 = 135 L (2 kW)
- ME13548830 = 135 L (3 kW)
- ME18048820 = 180 L (2 kW)
- ME18048830 = 180 L (3 kW)
- ME18059020 = 180 L (2 kW)
- ME18059030 = 180 L (3 kW)
- ME25059020 = 250 L (2 kW)
- ME25059030 = 250 L (3 kW)
- ME30059020 = 300 L (2 kW)
- ME30059030 = 300 L (3 kW)
Within the range there are different element sizes and configurations, and thermostat options.
- Indoor installations
- Mains and low pressure systems
- Domestic water heating applications
- Left or right hand plumbing connections
- Connection to open loop solar or hot water heat pump systems
Not suitable as a pool or spa heater.
HJ Cooper water heaters are manufactured to suit most New Zealand council water supplies. However some water supplies can have a detrimental effect on the water heater, its operation and life expectancy.
Water supplies with a high level of calcium carbonate (hard water) can cause scaling on hot surfaces. We recommend a water temperature of no more than 65